NVIDIA DLSS 3 and DLSS 2 Updates
In an official blog post on NVIDIA’s website, the company confirms its plans to roll out DLSS 3.0 technology.
At launch, NVIDIA DLSS 3.0 Ultra HD technology will only work with the GeForce RTX 4090 GPU, which is slated to launch tomorrow. NVIDIA won’t have more RTX 40 GPUs that support this version of DLSS until next month. The only piece missing are the actual games getting the DLSS 3 update. Apparently, those are coming out soon, in fact, early tomorrow.
The company confirms that the first DLSS3 updates will arrive within a week. The first games that support DLSS3 are:
- SUPER PEOPLE – AVAILABLE NOW
- “Fuyun Court” Judge – October 12
- Loopmancer – October 12
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – October 17
- A Plague Tale: Mass – October 18
- F1 22 – Update Coming Soon
This is still a short list. NVIDIA has confirmed that 35 games, game engines, and software will get DLSS 3 at some point, so one should expect more updates later this year.
Moreover, the company is also confirming new DLSS2 games that already support the technology or will support it by the end of this month.
- Dakar Desert Rally – Available now
- Qena: Souls Bridge – Available now
- Blind Fate: Edo no Yami – Available Now
- Broken Pieces – Available Now
- Destroy all humans! 2 – Available now
- QUBE 10th Anniversary – Available Now
- Scathe – Available now
- SCP: Secret Files – Available Now
- PC Building Simulator 2 – October 12
- Oricru latest release released – October 13
- Batura: Lost Haven – October 20
- Gotham Knights Out – October 21
- Sackboy: Big Adventure – October 27
“Social media enthusiast. Beer nerd. Evil communicator. Pop culture lover. Prone to fits of apathy.”