Before we get to the weekend, there’s another Wordle puzzle to solve in order to keep your winning streak alive. Wordle 293 is published on April 8th, so act fast if you want to keep that precious font. If you are struggling to solve the latest version of Wordle for April 8th, then you are in the right place. Just head to the bottom of the page for our three spoiler-free tips for Wordle 293. Good luck!
Wordle tasks players with guessing a five-letter word in just six attempts. In order to successfully find out the answer, you will need to pay attention to the color of the tiles.
For each guess, letter tiles will appear in one of the three colors. If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, then the letter is in the word, and not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter will be in the word and in the right place.
If you can solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media to get bragging rights. The app also tracks your stats, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new puzzle.
Read on for your daily dose of Wordle 293 Tips for April 8th…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “AUDIO” or “ARISE” are good starting words, because they contain a lot of vowels. If you’re using “AUDIO” you might follow it up with something like “SPENT” to include more common characters.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 293 Guides…
1. Wordle 293 begins with the letter S.
2. Wordle 293 contains two vowels.
3. These clues are frighteningly useful.
“Coffee aficionado. Introvert. Proud problem solver. Explorer. Friendly music buff. Zombie nerd.”